Our candle wax is a 75/25 blend of soy wax and food-grade paraffin wax.
Our containers are made of recycled and recyclable glass and are manufactured in the United States. Along with our brushed tins, they can easily be cleaned out and reused in so many ways, from drink tumblers, dry herbs or small items.
We are always changing and evolving how our packaging for shipping can better suit the environment. If you have any suggestion on improvement, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Listed below are a few things we often include in all of our shipment packagings, from consumer to wholesale orders:
- Recycled and recyclable boxes, purchased locally and nationally
- Biodegradable and compostable corn starch packing peanuts, purchased locally in Colorado Springs
- Plant-based cellulose packing tape that is 100% renewable and biodegradable.
- 100% recycled and recyclable kraft void paper.
- 50% post-consumer recycled bubble wrap and/or bubble wrap that is reused from previous shipments (we never buy brand new bubble wrap unless it is made from recycled materials).
-On average, at least 75% of our void fill packaging (peanuts, bubblewrap, etc) is recycled from orders placed with our suppliers. That's why if you place multiple orders with us, the void packaging is often different.