Practicing sustainability revolves around our choices and actions. By mindfully choosing specific ingredients and materials, and partnering with select vendors, we hope to be able to do our part for the environment and promote positive change.
Simple, Green Ingredients
Our candle wax is made of 100% soy wax which is biodegradable and a sustainable resource. Our candles do not contain phthalates, dyes, pesticides, herbicides, inhibitors, enhancers, preservatives, or harmful metals.
Recycled and Recyclable Packaging
Our containers are made of recycled and recyclable glass and are manufactured in the United States. They can easily be cleaned out and reused as a container for dry herbs or small items.
We are always changing and evolving how our packaging for shipping can better suit the environment. If you have any suggestion on improvement, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Listed below are a few things we often include in all of our shipment packagings, from consumer to wholesale orders:
- recycled and recyclable boxes (purchased locally in Colorado Springs)
- biodegradable and compostable corn starch packing peanuts (purchased locally in Colorado Springs).
- plant-based cellulose packing tape that is 100% renewable and biodegradable.
- 100% recycled and recyclable kraft void paper.
- 50% post-consumer recycled bubble wrap and/or bubble wrap that is reused from previous shipments (we never buy brand new bubble wrap unless it is made from recycled materials).
- 100% recyclable shipping labels made from recycled materials. Even the liner that the labels are on is recyclable!
-On average, at least 75% of our void fill packaging (peanuts, bubblewrap, etc) is recycled from orders placed with our suppliers. That's why if you place multiple orders with us, the void packaging is often different.